Wednesday, July 23, 2008

New to Blogger, bear with me!

Wow! I never knew that technology would out run me like it has. For those of you who know me personally, my mother is a computer programmer and all my life I have been taught to find my way through programs after programs. However, lately I find myself stumped by some of the most simple things in our ever growing computer world!

So, now that I have wasted most of the day trying to decide what I wanted my blog to look like, here it is in the making! I fell as though I have outgrown myspace, and simply just do not have the time to keep up with it. I wanted a simple blog that would allow me to keep my clients, friends, and family up to date on my sessions and all of the wonderful happenings in my business.

Here is my first attempt at trying to give you a sneak peek into one of my recent sessions!

Jordyn is the daughter of a childhood friend of mine. I am just amazed at her beautiful hair! She isn't one for smiles, but her beautiful little face doesn't need a smile!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm the first to comment!! Love the bog. You can add widgets on the side by going to customize then go to layout. You can add a blog list which keeps updated with all your favorite blogs!!

Love your work, as you well know!

Maria said...

Great start. I can't keep up with mine. I am so far behind.

Maria said...

Great start! I am so far behind with mine!

Stephanie said...

What a cute little girl. Her eyes are amazing!