Thursday, September 18, 2008

It has been a while...


Since I posted. I thought I would update everyone on a couple recent sessions.

This first one is of previous neighbors of mine. We shared a few things in common, including neighbors...lol However, recently their family built a new home in the country. Another added change for their family was the birth of their second child, a boy! Soon I will be able to share photos of their new addition with you. Congratulations Ryan, Aaron, and Madison!







This session is of Miss Lauren. Her mother and I attended grade school and high school together. In fact her mother had an awesome play house in the backyard I remember playing in! Lauren recently turned 1 and I loved being able to photograph her again. This was their third session with me. I also included a photo from her very first session with me, almost a year ago. You can see how not only has Lauren grown quite a bit, so has my photography!










Finally, I want to let everyone in the area know that during McCune's Fall Festival on Saturday September 27th I will be setup on the South side of the Post office with a display. Stop by to see my display, view some new products, and enter your name in a drawing for a give away!

As always, I hope this blog finds you and your family well!

No comments: