Friday, August 1, 2008

Bloggity Blog Blog

I have no idea how to title these entries. I guess when it comes to that part of my creativity it has just disappeared.

As you can see from my two previous posts, I had a busy weekend! It didn't stop there. I had another session with a cute little girl named Jansen, who brought her mom and dad with her. I will post my favorite from her session later.

The fun didn't stop there. My best friend Audrey and her boys stepped into the spotlight for a few pictures to send over seas to her husband, and their father Beau, who is protecting our country as I type.

As always anytime I have my studio set up, my little red head wants to jump in front of the camera and "CHEESSSSEEE PEASSSS." Here are a few, I'll post more later of Audrey's boys and Jansen's session.

I hope you enjoy my little ones pictures as much as I do. It is amazing how fast she is growing!

~ D











1 comment:

Malissa said...

I am proud to say I have the most beautiful niece on earth. I love you Gracie Grace!
Love your Aunt Missa