Sunday, August 3, 2008

Freedom

For those of you who haven't heard, I am so excited to have my best friend finally living in the same town as I after she being gone for three years. However, I am not as excited about the reason she has moved home. Her husband, SSG. Graham (Beau to us) deployed to Afghanistan the second week of June. While he is over seas protecting our country and fighting for the freedom we all take for granted, Audrey, their two boys, and the bun in the oven (she due in November) have moved home to be closer to family and friends. This past week I took the time to take pictures of the boys to send to Beau. Below you can find a few of my favorites. The last one would have to be my most favorite, I took this to remind Beau that we are praying for him every day and can't wait until he returns home.

~D










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome!! I love those pics!! You did an awesome job and the boys are soo grown up!! I can't believe how big Trey is!!