Monday, November 10, 2008

If I have any faithful readers....

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! I have been one busy gal!

I have several images I would love to share and I will try to do it in a few multiple posts. However, the most exciting news I want to share is news about my trip to Iowa.

Here is a little background info...Last November I decided to suck up all my fears, jump on a plane by myself, and travel to Ohio to meet a group of Photographers at a confrence. I made myself sick the whole trip there because it was something very new for me. However, I traveled home on an absolute high because the the AWESOME experience it was.

Just a couple weeks ago I traveled to Iowa to stay with a friend that I met at the confrence last year. Her name is Wendi and when we met we decided that we HAD to be long lost sisters. Since then we have stayed in touch and finally had a chance to get together again. Devan and Kim, two other photographer friends joined us in a fun weekend filled with way to many laughs.

Here are a few images from our weekend.

This first one was taken on Friday. Kim is addicted to McDonald's pop. So on our way to Devan's studio we ran through the drive through to order her a Diet Coke. As we pull up to the speaker to order Wendi is asked what she would like and she responds with..."I need a 42 inch diet coke please." Instantly we hear uncontrolled laughter on the speaker and Kim and I start the crying laughs. We pull to the window still laughing, pay and snap a picture of the ladies taking our order. So to document a McDonald's experience I'll never forget, here is a picture of a 42 inch diet coke!

And to you, Wendi, my friend, just remember that you'll never live this down...only because I love you!!

1 comment:

Wendi said...

OMG - I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

You rock, my D! :)