Thursday, November 13, 2008

Back to business announcement!

I have an awesome announcement to make!

While talking on the phone with a close friend of mine a few days ago, we were tossing ideas around about possibly having a portrait day where I would travel to Joplin and instead of simply doing one session, do several small sessions.

Then it hit me, why not make it a party? We have jewelry parties, we have candle parties, we even have parties for cook wear and household decorations, why not do one for something as important and timeless as portraits.

I do have to say this isn't a completely original idea, there are several photographers throughout the country who have added this idea to their business and have not only had great success with it but have had tons of fun doing it.

So here it is folks! Click on the image to in large it and feel free to either print it and share it with friends and family or as always feel free to share my blog with them as well!

No comments: